Thursday, September 10, 2009

Prop Cat




Ok, I promised BFF I would blog about this.



Stacy Haiduk, an actress on the soap opera The Young and the Restless, walked the red carpet for the Daytime Emmys with "her co-star" a prop cat?!



WTF?!! Seriously, on what planet is this a good idea?


BFF and I wonder how this idea came to fruition. Who goes, "Well Stacy, I know you don't have a date for the event and don't want to go alone, so let's check the prop closet?"


Ok, I get that it's likely a publicity stunt, and it worked. People were talking about it. But does dignity matter at all to this woman?

You can only look so cool wearing a stuffed cat

2 comments:

  1. Was she making a statement? "Save the Cats of Cambodia" or something?

    I am going to carry my very own prop chihuahua to the next bookclub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taxidermy accesories?

    It kinda reminds me of Bjork's swan dress, only...stiffer.

    ReplyDelete